Ramaiah Institute of Management Studies & Science Admissions 2023
RIMS Latest Notification
- 18 January, 2023 : XAT 2023 Answer Key Objection Window Open, Check Here
- 16 January, 2023 : XAT 2023 Result releasing on Jan 31, Check Details Here
- 12 January, 2023 : CMAT 2023 Exam Dates Soon, Notification Likely in the Last Week of Jan
- 04 January, 2023 : CAT 2022 Topper Interview “Practice Makes Perfect”- Adarsh Singh, 99.8
- 31 December, 2022 : CAT 2022 Topper Interview.”Consistency is Key”- Prakrut Chauhan, 99.89
Ramaiah Institute of Management Studies & Sciences (RIMS) is a part of the M.S. Ramaiah Foundation, Karnataka. The Institute offers Postgraduate courses.viz. PGDM and MBA (Industry Integrated).
- The PGDM course is approved by AICTE
- The MBA program is offered by the institute in collaboration with Annamalai University.
- Admission to RIMS is given on the basis of academic merit in SSC, HSC and Graduation along with the score in any one of the National or State level aptitude test viz. CMAT, CAT, ATMA, XAT, MAT or KMAT.
- It is mandatory for all the applicants to pass the qualifying examination with a minimum of 50% (45% in the case of SC/ST/OBC candidates) marks in any discipline from any recognized university.
- The application form is available on the official website of RIMS.
- Applicants may submit the application form online or offline through the post.
RIMS Bangalore Admission Highlights 2023
|Name of the Institute||Ramaiah Institute of Management Studies and Science [RIMS], Bangalore|
|Type of Institute||Private|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 50% marks|
|Name of the Entrance Exam||CAT/CMAT/ATMA/XAT/MAT/KMAT|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Scholarships||Yes (Meritorious Scholarship)|
RIMS Bangalore MBA/PGDM Admission 2023
Ramaiah Institute of Management Studies (RIMS), as per the guidelines of AICTE, offers a two-year full-time unique program of Post Graduate Diploma In Management (PGDM).
RIMS in collaboration with Annamalai University offers a two-year-long full-time Industry Integrated program of Masters in Business Administration.
|No. of Specializations||PGDM: 6|
MBA (Industry Integrated): 3
|Basic Eligibility Criteria||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Score followed by Essay Writing and PI|
There are majorly four specializations offered under the discipline of MBA/PGDM, are as follows:
- PGDM: HR, Marketing, Finance, Operations, Business Analytics, International Business.
- MBA (Industry Integrated): HR, Marketing, Finance
RIMS Bangalore MBA/PGDM Eligibility
- A sound and consistent scholastic record is a good starting point.
- A minimum score of 50% is expected at the X, XII and graduate levels.
- A post-graduate degree, diploma, work experience, internship although not essential, would be an advantage.
RIMS Bangalore MBA/PGDM Selection Criteria
The admission process comprises of the following components:
- Past Academic Record
- Professional Work Experience
- Communication Skills
- Entrance Test Scores
Different weights will be assigned to different components for the purpose of selection:
|X Standard Marks||7.5%|
|XII Standard Marks||7.5%|
|Aptitude Test Score||10%|
|Personal Interview Round||15%|
- The admission committee of the institute shortlists the eligible candidates after the screening of all the application forms and verification of the documents.
- Candidates who hold a postgraduate degree, have done diploma or internship, or have work experience will be given preference.
How to Apply for RIMS Bangalore?
To apply for admission, the candidates must visit the official website of the institute.
The application forms can be submitted online as well as offline.
- Click on the “Application Form” tab.
- Fill in the application form:
- Basic details
- Academic qualifications
- Aptitude test score
- Work experience
- Additional information
- Submit the form.
The candidates can also download the form and submit it offline.